The Sea Change Summer Youth Program is free to participants — in fact, they receive a stipend for their work. If you’d like to support the efforts of these young activists, please make a donation today. Here’s an example of how your contribution will make a difference:
- $25 — Provides lunch for four participants.
- $50 — Covers the cost of text banking young voters for an afternoon.
- $150 — Rents a van to take half of the program participants to CA-25.
- $300 — Covers one student’s stipend for a week.
- $500 — Covers electric bill and internet for the youth campaign office for one month.
- $750 — Allows the students to rent video equipment to produce their own short film.
- $1,000 — Purchases access and training to a database that allows youth to ID voters.
- $2,500 — Purchases 5 tablets or computers for the campaign office.
- $5,000 — Covers rent for month on the students’ campaign office.