Sea Change relies on the generosity of donors — supporters who are committed to funding resistance work and helping us flip the House. Here’s an example of how we use contributions to train and mobilize volunteers, and educate and engage voters.
- $50 — Helps print materials that volunteers need to knock on 100 doors
- $100 — Rents one van that can take 12 volunteers to a red Congressional district
- $250 — Allows us to rent office space and print materials for a phone bank
- $500 — Sends two students on a weekend canvassing trip
- $750 — Provides lunch, waters, pens, walk lists, and maps for 45 volunteers
- $1,000 — Bus rental to take 55 volunteers on a canvass near San Diego
- $2,500 — Prints 10,000 voter education flyers that are left at doors during a canvass
- $5,000 — Covers facility rental, advertising, and speaker fees for a town hall
So far, our donors have helped us host 3,000 people at town hall events, sponsor 6,339 volunteer hours, and knock on over 22,731 doors.